Baccarat, is a casino game, that despite the several strands its main objective is to get a hand as close as possible to 9.
Two hands are distributed on the baccarat, for the players and for the bench. The goal is to correctly bet which hand has the highest value from 0 to 9 or tie.
Unlike many card games, the cards do not have the normal value, for example in many games the Ace is the highest card with the highest score in baccarat the Ace is worth 1, while the 10, king, jack and queen are worth 0. The rest of the cards have the value shown in their number.
How to play Baccarat
When the value is greater than 10, you will have to remove the extra digit. For example, two 8 make up the total of 16: so and according to what you need, you will take the 10 and stick with the 6.
To start the game, the player bets on both the player and the bank, a draw in the player and bank or a combination of three. After that the dealer will distribute the cards to the players and two cards to the bank. The two cards decide whether a third card is needed.
- If the player has a total of 8 or 9 on this hand, it will be given as a natural and no more cards will be dealt
- If the total of the players is 5 or less, a third card will be given
- If the player does not receive the third card and the bank has 6 or more, the bank wins
- If the player receives the third card, there are new rules for the bank.
To the bank, if the total is:
- 7 – the bank wins
- 3 and the player’s third card was not 8 …
- 4 and the player’s third card was not 0.1.8 …
- 5 and the player’s third card was 4,5,6 or 7 …
- 6 and the player’s third card was 6 or 7 … … then the bank draws a third card.
- If the total is 7 then the hand wins.
The player wins if he bets on a high hand or bets on a draw and the total is equivalent to the total of the bank. If you bet on the player or bench and the result is a draw, it is left for the next round.