Owned by Green Feather Gaming, bCasino is a European-facing online casino that hit the market in 2019. This is a saturated industry and competition has never been fiercer, but bCasino got off to a running start, with big promotions, heaps of games, and all the accessibility you’d expect from a leading casino brand.
This has helped bCasino to acquire a sizable portion of the gambling sector already, and it’s one of the fastest-growing EU casinos on the market right now. With that in mind, let’s take a closer look with this bCasino review and see how this brand stacks-up to the competition.
List of Games at bCasino
The main developer at bCasino is Betsoft Gaming. This brand is one of the most celebrated in the iGaming sector. It has produced a wealth of super-popular and beautifully crafted titles, ranging from A Night in Paris to Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Betsoft is also responsible for the Spinfinity Man slot, which has secured countless awards and helped to further elevate the status of the brand.
Microgaming, Play’n GO, 1×2, Booming, Wazdan, Iron Dog, NextGen, Playson, SG Gaming, and Evolution Gaming also beef-up the content of the bCasino games room, and there are many smaller developers as well.
You can find all the following games here:
- Video and Bonus Slots: From 1-reel arcade games to 100,000+ reel MegaWays games, you’re always spoilt for choice with video slots. There are bonus features to explore, unique mechanics, and more.
- Progressive Slots: These slots have jackpots that grow with every spin and then pay out randomly to a lucky player. Microgaming is the biggest provider of these slots, with titles like Mega Moolah and Major Millions.
- Video Poker: Secure big hands to beat the game and win everything from a small token prize to a huge jackpot.
- Table Games: bCasino has numerous games of Roulette, Blackjack, and poker, including 3D, high-speed, multi-table, and high-stakes variants.
- Live Casino: All the Live Casino games at bCasino are provided by Evolution Gaming, the kings of the Live Dealer setup. They include Poker, Roulette, Blackjack, and Baccarat titles, as well as fan favourites like Dreamcatcher and Lightning Dice.
bCasino is instant play. There is no software to download, and this applies both to desktop and mobile play. The games run directly through your web browser, which is now the norm across the online gambling industry.
Most web browsers and platforms are supported. In fact, instant play casinos like bCasino negate the issues that players used to have when playing on Mac, Linux, and Unix systems. Software developers weren’t always kind to these platforms. Now, however, it doesn’t matter, providing you use a common browser like Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Opera.
The bCasino mobile site can be accessed on your mobile browser. There is no app to download, but the mobile-compatible site works on iOS and Android devices and can be accessed on many browsers.
bCasino Payout Percentage
Many of the slots at bCasino have an RTP higher than 96%, including their hugely popular progressive titles and bonus slots. The Roulette, Blackjack, and Baccarat games are between 97.5% and 99.5% on average, but some games, including American Roulette and Craps, can drop below 95%.
There are several bonuses available at bCasino. These are targeted towards new players and current ones, with loyalty payouts, a big Welcome Bonus, and more. See below for a better idea of what you can expect.
New Player Welcome Bonus
All new players can scoop a bonus of up to €1,200 in addition to 100 Free Spins. This bonus has a low wagering requirement of 30x and the maximum cash out is €5,000. It expires in 7 days if not used and is released over the first 3 deposits:
1. Get a 100% bonus up to a total of €500 as well as 50 spins.
2. A 50% bonus to a maximum of €200.
3. A 125% bonus up to €500, in addition to another 50 spins.
All bonuses require a minimum deposit of €20.
One of the standout features of this online casino is the VIP Program, which gives players all the incentive they need to stay, play, and keep those deposits coming. There are five tiers to this program and they offer additional prizes and features when you advance through them:
- Bronze: The basic tier. This is where everyone begins.
- Silver: Requires a deposit of €1,000. 5% cash back is available.
- Gold: €2,000 deposits required. 10% cash back, faster points accumulation.
- Platinum: An invite-only tier. Faster withdrawals, 15% cash back, additional 15% bCasino VIP points. A personal account manager is provided.
- Black: The ultimate tier. Also invite-only, this tier offers fast withdrawals, 20% cash back, 20% more points, and a personal account manager.
There are several bonuses that all players can take advantage of at bCasino, including:
- Monday Madness: Every Monday you can get €25 to play with when you deposit €10.
- Weekend Free Spins: Secure up to 50 Free Spins every weekend.
- Daily Reload: There is €100 up for grabs every day, triggered when you deposit €200.
Frequently Asked Questions About bCasino
How Can I Deposit
To make a deposit, simply login into your account, click the Cashier section, and then choose your desired payment method. There are no fees charged by bCasino, but you may be charged by your card provider or bank.
See below for details of available payment methods.
How Can I Withdraw
The withdrawal process is just as easy as the deposit process, but not quite as quick. You may be required to submit proof of ID (this can also be done before you withdraw) and there is a pending time of up to 5 days. There is also a withdrawal limit at bCasino, but this is capped at an impressive €50,000 a month, which is unlikely to impact the average player.
What Payment Methods are Available?
All the following payment methods are available at bCasino, along with the average withdrawal times (after pending time has elapsed)
- Credit/Debit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, AstroPay, Maestro (3 to 5 days)
- Online Bank Transfers: Euteller, Giropay, Trustly, EPS, Interac, Sofort (instant)
- E-Wallets: Neteller, Skrill, ecoPayz, UPayCard, MuchBetter (instant)
- Mobile Payments: Zimpler, SIRU (3 to 5 days)
- Vouchers: Neosurf, PaySafeCard, Cashlib, Flexepin (only available for deposits)
- Bank Transfers: Local and International banks accepted (3 to 5 days)
What Languages are Available?
The default language is English, but you can also switch to German and Finnish.
What Currencies Can I Use?
You can only use Euros at bCasino.
How Can I Contact Support?
The best way to contact a bCasino representative is to use Live Chat, which is available on-screen at all times. You can also email them at [email protected]
Can I Play I the UK?
bCasino operates on a Malta Gaming License, as discussed above. This allows it to provide its services to players across Europe. However, it is not licensed by the governments of the United Kingdom or Sweden, where the rules are a little stricter and more limited, so it is not available in these countries.